Monday, July 21, 2003

Hi one and All!
Yes...like some of you have...I decided to start up this blog-cum-personal stuff site just for fun. Will definitely update it with some cool pics and stuff...but for now, with the workload that never ceases to shrink...I've only been able to type this out.
What's been up with me? Well...this morning was supposed to be a whole Private study period...but as usual...Army stuff eats into such time. 'Bulling' of boots (ie Polishing) from 8:30 till 10:30...then revision for out Military Knowledge test all the way till lunch. Now where does 'private study' come in? How about NEVER? hmm...and we've got the deadline of Friday to handin our War studies essays.
Well...at least I had quite a great weekend at my friend's brother's b-day party in Brighton. Got to meet some Asian students whom his Mum teaches at the Uni, and had lots of dancing to do! Imagine...Salsa, Scottish, and Western country dancing all in one nite!! Really fun! Wish you were here. =)
Ok...duty calls AGAIN...will talk later...meanwhile, have to make my way up the hill back to the Redoubt for the next lesson.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home