Friday, April 22, 2005

Preparing for exams lately... the photos you see posted were taken over a span of 2 years...some of my time in Sandhurst, others in Singapore (diving, chilling, etc). Meanwhile, I've been getting quite depressed over the stuff that's been happening around me. It being exam-period doesn't help any - and especially not, since I am studying Tennyson, who THOUGH is a GREAT poet, is a BL**DY depressing Bloke!
Yes. I AM feeling depressed. For those of you who knew me in CJ, and rem a VAGUE semblance of the drama we put up for Drama Competition 2000, I was Zach - "maniac depressive". As Sharen said, "you fit the character perfectly". AH well.
Feeling REALLY bad...I dropped my stuff on Tennyson, and left my kitchen where I was studying with Julia, and Alvin...and headed out to one of the barbeque pits behind PGP. Sat there alone for 4 hours...stopping only for dinner. And worked on my longest poem yet. Not epic. Just a long poem, by my standards. WIll post it soon...when I get it typed out.
Anyway, I'll be off to bed now...day's not been particularly appealing. Hopefully tmr will have something better to offer. Ciao...

 Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home