Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Dear Children of God, Here's looking at ya.



I don't know...but sometimes, I think God may just answer this: "Dear Robert, I'm God. I'm the one whom everyone prays to...Iraqis, Americans, Indonesians...Jews, Christians...Go Figure." Maybe its just ME with my anthropomorphic sense of looking at things. Everything ard me, Divine or otherwise, has my characteristics. Or MAYBE...its not just me afterall.
And sometimes...you just wonder, are kids that innocent, and Naive after all? Perhaps we grow LESS intelligent when we grow up...all the air pollution depriving our brains of oxygen, giving us lead poisoning...etc. You get it.
Here's what my letter would look like:
Dear God, Pls Save us. We're who are living "are dying, with a little patience".
Amen.
Nian

P.s. I took the pics from Laremy's blog, who took it from his friend's blog. Thanks bro. I'm citing now. (http://udders.blogspot.com Last Cited 15th November 2005)
 Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

State of Blogosphere Search
It's been awhile since I reported on blogosophere search. This is mostly because it's not getting any better, with a few exceptions.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to georgia highway construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like georgia highway construction!

Tuesday, November 15, 2005 1:30:00 PM  
Blogger Nian Long said...

STOP leaving crap comments on my blog...sigh.
Dear God.Save us from spam. Amen.

Tuesday, November 15, 2005 1:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home