Tuesday, July 22, 2003

just popped into the com room after our Military Knowledge test...score 76%, which looking at the averages...is not too bad. Will be going for a PT swim session in about 20 min time...and then a lesson on NBC (Nuclear-Biological-Chemical) warfare...changing in and out of the hot stuffy suit again! Drill for most of the afternoon...and then NBC to wrap it all off.
Such is a day in the life of Sandhurst...Timings are dictated by the ever-trustworthy timeschedule...and life revolves around marching to 160 paces per minute from the Gym to the Skill-At-Arms wing, to the Faraday Hall (for academics), to the Churchill Hall (Christened affectionately by Cadets Past and Present as the World's largest sleeping bag)...from 8 am till 6 pm usually. Oh...how I wish December comes fast...when those great stone steps at Old College will beckon me willingly to march up them.
Ok...reality check...time now is 10:09...leaves me with about 11 mins to get to the Tea-Rooms where my Company is assembling before heading down for the 10:30 lesson. k, nuff said...you get the picture.
You'll hear from me soon...when I find a lapse in this 'space-time continuum'!! Tata for now!