Saturday, April 23, 2005

Another Wkend in Solitude

Sitting in my room, with the fan spinning high,staring into an unfeeling computer screen. Its really unnerving sometimes. Stuffy here too...especially when the lousy driers and washers in PGP don't bl**dy work properly, resulting in you having to wear damp clothes half rinsed of detergent!!
I'm quite disgruntled. Tried doing a practice paper for my Philo exam on Monday...but ended up just concussing on the table. Not good. Must be the loads of food I had for lunch. Well, at least Nicola enjoyed the Birthday lunch we treated her to at Brewerkz. =P Had a Parrot-fish sandwich...just had to eat it...vengeful ol' me needing to destress, remembered parrotfish bugging me during my divetrips previously. heh. Chelsea had a Portabello mushroom sandwich (eating the mushroom, the cheese, some fries...and hardly any bread!!). Nic ate one piece of fish (Out of two)...and left the rest...chips and all. So there I was...watching stark-eyed, as food was left sorrily on the table. Couldn't waste it, could I? Besides, I am still not feeling very happy. So yeah. Ate most of the lot. Was good. Nic was happy. So we're happy...its her Bday after all.
For Nic's sake I'll try to smile. =) HAPPY Birthday Nic!!

 Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home