Monday, November 21, 2005

I had a dream; It was about nothing...

Three Down...ONE to go.
And I was like...Phew. Thank God.
Have finished three papers...Making of a Nation (MOAN), SC1101E (Making Sense of Society), AND Biodiversity. God's been good to me, that I've got to thank for.
Decided to just log in tonight and chill for awhile...was reminded of the movie "Bowling for Columbine" I watched the previous Saturday...so I found the song from the soundtrack and placed the lyrics below. Yup..so you all can find out just WHAT I've been listening to.
My last paper is on the 30th...have loads of time to mug for it. So am going to. Must get great grades this sem...to pull myself out from the dregs. Ah well...life in Singapore as a student...not much life.
If you all have time to listen to music, do take the opportunity to try "I am the Walrus" by the Beatles. Its another of these absurdist songs which are really meaningful. If you get it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home