Sunday, March 26, 2006

My "Perfect Major"

Was looking thru Daniel's Blog...and came across this quiz on the "Perfect Major". And strangely...it says that I'm best suited for...

Psychology

83%

Journalism

83%

Sociology

83%

Mathematics

75%

Philosophy

75%

Linguistics

75%

Anthropology

75%

Engineering

67%

English

67%

Dance

58%

Art

58%

Biology

58%

Theater

50%

Chemistry

50%

What is your Perfect Major? (PLEASE RATE ME!!<3)
created with QuizFarm.com


Well....what do you know? SOCIOLOGY!
Haha...I'd take it with a pinch of salt. Literature was always 'up there' for me. And as much as I profess I love anthropology rather than Sociology...the 'quantitative data' sits there...staring at me, proclaiming that "i'll be a perfect Sociology major". Haha.
Well....well....WELL. I still LOVE anthro more than Soci. And STRANGELY enough...Maths seems to be one of my 'top' strengths. Seems that theory is far from practice here. How far? We'll have to see. =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home